The Anderson Cooper feature outright stole the Houston Chronicle's exclusive story last week (without giving them credit) on the new information that Perry's office had information on the faulty arson evidence 88 minutes before Willingham was executed. The feature also has an interview with fired Commissioner Sam Bassett and Texas Monthly Senior Editor Michael Hall.
- Rick Perry Cover-Up: Either He Didn't Know, or Didn't Care
- Glenn Smith: Forensics Expert Beyler Planned Public Airing of Willingham Report
- Juror in Willingham Execution Case: “Maybe this man was innocent.”
- TX-Gov: Archiving Rick Perry's Cover-Up of Investigation into Execution of Todd Willingham
- CNN's Anderson Cooper: Texas Governor Rick Perry Covering Up Innocent Man's Execution?
- Rick Perry May have Violated Federal Law in Willingham Execution
- Gov. Perry Begins Cover-up in Todd Willingham Case: Replaces Chair of Forensics Commission
- TX-Gov: Did Rick Perry Fire Prosecutors to Avoid an Embarrassing Public Hearing