11:37 a.m. Wendy Davis is underway, the Senate gallery is full, and there are lines of orange-clad supporters winding through the Capitol.
2:35 p.m. Follow our live-blog from the Senate as the clock ticks towards midnight by clicking here.
5:13 p.m. Updated Food / Drink Delivery!
Want to send food, coffee, water for those standing with Wendy? You have options!
* Deliver it to Senator Sylvia Garcia's office at the Capitol, where supporters can stop by and get refreshed. Address is 1100 Congress Avenue, Office E1.712, attn: Office of Sylvia Garcia. Garcia's office is on the first floor of the extension and is viewable on a map here.
* Deliver it to the Legislative Conference Center, level E2, Room E2.002. Jessica Luther has a list of places that already know the drill from the last week.
Pizza is easy, so try East Side Pies or Austin's Pizza. But seriously if you can get these people some vegetables and healthy foods, that would be good too.
* RH Reality Check will accept donations and use the funds to provide food and water to pro-choice advocates at the Capitol. Click here to donate.
Tomorrow the Senate will take up final passage of SB 5, one of the most restrictive anti-woman back-door abortion bans in the country. Texas Democrats have been fighting hard all week to block this bill. Tomorrow, we need to finish the job.
The deadline to pass this bill is midnight Tuesday, and our Senate Democrats need us there standing with them as they filibuster the bill.
If you do these three things, you will help our Senate Democrats stand up for Texas women:
1. Come Early. Folks who can do so should arrive at the Capitol at 9 a.m. tomorrow. Come as early as you can -- a rally is planned at 9 a.m. with Cecile "My Mother Would NOT Have Put Up With This Sh!t" Richards. The Senate is expected to gavel in around 10 a.m. and the filibuster will need to go until midnight.
2. Stay Late. Plan to stay as long and as late as you can. Democrats need to see you there supporting their filibuster effort as they work to run out the clock on this special session and stop this terrible bill. Bring water and snacks, a phone charger, and anything else you might need to stay the duration.
3. Wear Orange. Your orange shirts will remind those on the floor that pro-choice Texans are watching and that we do NOT approve of this effort to take away a woman's right to choose. Click here to change your profile photo and stand with Texas women.
If you can't make it in person, help those who can. Spread updates on Facebook and Twitter and make sure the whole world is watching what Rick Perry and David Dewhurst are trying to do to Texas women.
We'll post updates throughout the day on BOR tomorrow as well as share on Twitter and Facebook about what is needed. Follow the #sb5 hashtag and help keep it trending nationwide.
This is really, really important. As Capital Area Democratic Women President Lize Burr writes:
The bigger the attendance, the clearer the message that we will fight these cynical, politically-motivated bills for as long as it takes. We are going to win Rick Perry's war on women. Soon.
See you there!