Boy, the Texas GOP is sure in some hot water. Even Gov. Greg Abbott had to admit Ag Commish (and cattle roping cowboy) Sid Miller deserves his investigation by the Texas Rangers.
AG Ken Paxton also managed to out do himself with another scandal, this time because one of his AG staff is still taking a 6K a month salary while on leave working for Ted Cruz’ PAC.
I guess they figure no one is watching but the media, and we all know they’re just another wing of the Democratic Party sooo…
Check out this week’s podcast, rate us on iTunes and tell us what you think over on Twitter at @LeftInTexas. Thanks, y’all!
- Greg Abbott taking heat after some high-profile controversies surrounding fellow state-wides
- Abbott would get to appoint successor to Sid Miller and Ken Paxton
- Ken Paxton
- federal fraud charge
- Lost at Texas Supreme Court of same sex marriage case
- Endorsed Ted Cruz
- Sid Miller
- Under investigation by the Texas Rangers, claimed liberals picking on him
- Austin City Council Zimmerman Satanic bible verses on resolution
- Can go with the Devil
- Junior dies
- Wooten Kickstarter funded
Welcome to Texas:
Woman in SA shot herself with shotgun with a sawed off shotgun
10 Billion Pounds of Chemicals Injected Underground in Texas for Fracking – Chemicals linked to cancer, birth defects