It was a big week for ridiculously random and strange Texas politics! For the week of December 7th, Imad and I discuss the fake mass shooting at UT, Ted Cruz‘s bump over Trump, and Abbott backing WrestleMania.
- UT at SCOTUS – Scalia says blacks don’t do well at advanced schools.
- GUNz –
- Fake mass shooting today at UT
- Personal arsenal stolen from Waller county Sheriff’s car.
- Ted Cruz
- The Donald finally goes on the attack as Cruz takes over Iowa polls
- Former Teens For Cruz Chairman now backing Bernie Sanders
- Cruz’s story on teen jailed for Jesus is fake
- Texas backs off of Syrian refugees as they settle into Texas
- Southeast Texas Imam who says he was forced to resign because he agrees with GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump about temporarily barring new Muslim immigrants from entering the U.S.
- Houston Teen dies before her parents make it to the States.
- Doctor and activist detained on flight in Houston for looking Muslim
Welcome to Texas:
- Abbott approves $3 million for Wrestlemania
- Gay marriage cases cost texas $600k
- Arsenal of guns stolen from Waller county sheriff
- A Texas grandmother who became the oldest person to complete an annual beer mile contest says she would’ve run faster if she’d been drinking scotch. “I don’t have any secrets, I just wanted to prove to my daughter that I could run and drink beer,”
- Austin population passes 2 million
- Texas Rep backs secession
- Protest at Arabic Immersion Magnet School