0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- Adam Bink at Open Left interviews Houston Mayoral candidate Annise Parker.
- Bay Area Houston asks if Gene Locke has lost control of this campaign. I think the video from KHOU below highlights a number of those points.
- Yes, it does indeed appear that Gene Locke's finance team paid for conservative anti-gay 3rd party mailers to attack Annise Parker in the runoff.
- Has 4th place mayoral finisher Roy Morales endorsed Annise Parker? More or less.
- The continuing case of Gene Locke's illegal signs. In fact, the City of Houston had to go out and clean up over 1000 illegally placed signs (compared to 10 from Annise Parker).
- Off the Kuff looks at the early vote numbers and projects that the runoff turnout will be less than November's turnout in Houston.
- In the Houston City Council runoffs, Kuffner looks into one of the more fascinating races involving incumbent Jolanda Jones.