0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- Please check out Part 1 and Part 2 of muse's series on the Houston Mayor's race which I asked her to cross-post to BOR.
- While he's not put any TV ads on air, Houston Mayoral candidate Gene Locke does have some English-Spanish doorhangers out.
- Democratic candidate for the Railroad Commission, Jeff Weems, has put up the first in what I'm told will be a bi-weekly series of videos. While a little windy, doing short informational updates from the campaign that help to inform are easy to do and well worth it for downballot races. Watch below.
- The Austin American Statesman so far is not losing any noticable amount of Twitter followers after inserting advertising into two of their main Twitter feeds. I wonder what would happen if we did that with the Burnt Orange Report twitter feed?
- Hulu is going to stream online large portions of the Austin City Limits music fest this weekend.
- Will you consider helping me raise the last $150 of my Austin AIDS Walk fundraising goal?