- The Republican Party is in shambles. As we can see in Texas, the part is fractured and lacks leadership. Maybe that is why Politico sees a burgeoning civil war.
- If you are ready to rumble, are you ready to prove a generation wrong?
- Some in Austin are doing something about crime in their neighborhood. They are using new technology in a very cool way. Maybe the APD will too?
- Maybe this technology will move Texas up from 36th?
- The legislature is finally starting to move some bills, but some things. Bills on redistricting and promoting gambling are winding their way through the Senate.
- Like earlier in the decade, some fights in the Texas legislature are really about control, power, and influence in Washington.
Of course you can do something to protect every person's right to vote now.
Call the Chairman of the Elections Committee, Rep. Todd Smith and ask him to why he's making photo Voter ID the highest priority of his committee when there are more important state priorities and other elections items that address real issues.
Rep. Todd Smith, Chairman of House Committee on Elections
Capitol phone: (512) 463-0522
Don't forget to contact other members of the House Elections Committee
- According to Alex, voting is important.
- Sharing is also important.
- Reading is fundamental.
- Some companies have lost sight of the fundamentals, and there is a strong case those companies should fail.
Now that I have gotten that out of my system, back to work and writing much longer, original posts.