It’s Saturday! After a Friday chock-full of foolishness, it’s time to recap the news in brief.
- Pucker up! This piece explains the magic and economic motivations behind the Kiss Cam:
- Now we know why Marco Rubio’s campaign floundered — he was running to be president of the “Untied States” this entire time.
- I prefer free-range ackets, myself.
- Read this moving illustration about one woman’s efforts to become an American
And in case you missed any of our April Fool’s Day 2016 coverage, you can check out the full list of stories here:
- BREAKING: Abbott Arrested by FBI for Suing Federal Government
- Sid Miller Scrutinized Over “Jesus Shot” That May Actually Be “Muhammad Shot”
- Abbott Proposes Constitutional Amendment to ‘Disrupt’ Legislature
- Trump Run An Elaborate Hoax? Key Sources Say: Yes
- Uber Announces New App “Coup-ber” for Disrupting Local Government
- Bra Sizes & Breastfeeding in Texas-What’s the Real Story?
- Uber Drivers Can Now Pay Bills With 5 Star Ratings