This week Imad and I had a packed show for our 100th episode of the Left in Texas Podcast!
It’s our last recording before Super Tuesday and voter turnout is up all over the state. We discuss all the Presidential candidates visiting the Lone Star State including Bernie in Austin and the GOP debate in Houston. We review the latest tantrums and on stage antics by what appears to be the remaining 3 options for the Republicans as they all flounder to tear down Donald Trump.
Rick Perry got lucky when his felony indictments were dropped, but now he is pushing it by insinuating he could be back in the running for POTUS if only the GOP completely implodes and is forced to a brokered convention. Also AG Ken Paxton thinks because Perry got lucky that he is next. Sorry Kenny, it doesn’t work that way! Well, we shall see anyway…
Pokemon day! Episode 100 feb. 22
- Super turnout in Travis, GOP across Texas
- Bernie in Austin at Circuit of the Americas
- GOP debate at U of Hou
- People think Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer
- Trump closing in on Cruz in Texas
- Trump desecrates Texas flag with bad staging
- Abbott endorses Cruz, can’t say how he will get 60 votes for SCOTUS
- Rick Perry suggests he may be back in a brokered convention
- felony charge dropped,
- Ken Paxton says his are is next
Welcome to Texas
- Holy Crap, Nearly Half of Texas Wants to Ban Muslims from the U.S.
- White Austin Hipsters
- Texas dad pretends to shoot his 9-year-old daughter — and then accidentally shoots her in the chest, she lived
- UT researchers: Ancient ‘Lone Star lizard’ discovered in West Texas