This week, as one might have suspected, Imad and I focused on the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in West Texas. Almost immediately Austin’s own wacko bird and conspiracy enthusiast Alex Jones suggested that Scalia may have been murdered and that Clarance Thomas or Donald Trump may be next. Fun times!
But no episode would be complete without giving Ted Cruz a hard time or an update of the latest legal troubles of Attorney General Ken Paxon.
Check out the show notes below, give us some feedback (@LeftInTexas) and enjoy!
Episode 98 for week of Feb 8th 2016
- Scalia dies in Texas
- Alex Jones says he believes Scalia may have been murdered
- Lots of Texas cases up in the air
- Trump supporter files birther lawsuit against cruz
- Cruz pulls ad after he realizes the actress performed in adult films
- With Clean Power Plan Ruling, Texas Dodges Climate Action
- Judge again denies Texas’ efforts to block Syrian refugees
- Uber picks fight with the City of Austin
- Welcome to Texas:
Texas boy, 4, killed when barbecue pit shaped like gun falls on him
Texas AG Ken Paxton Faces Ethics Investigation for Encouraging Officials to Defy Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
Naked teenager shot and killed by APD officer