For the week of December 14th, Imad and I discuss new evidence that the quakes in North Texas are man-made, fingerprints for Lyft and Uber drivers, and a slew of stories that prove there’s a war on Christmas.
Enjoy the show and hit us up on twitter at @LeftinTexas, @Joethepleb, and @PressXforImad!
- Naishtat leaves, new candidates, Lon Burnam?
- New evidence shows Fracking causing earthquakes. Exxon still in denial
- Straus: Business leaders must get involved for Texas to prosper
- Fingerprints now required of Uber and Lyft drivers
- Clinton campaign sending Davis to Iowa
- Bernie Sanders VAN problems?
Welcome to Texas:
- Sid Miller demands people say “Merry Christmas” or he’ll slap you
- Three city council members have resigned from China’s city council, leaving serious questions as to whether any official business can be conducted.
- City of Orange Nativity Scene removed / In God We Trust
- Texas atheists’ Adopt-A-Highway signs undergo series of vandalism
- Beaumont Police Dept. Bible study
- Beaumont man embraces Jedi lifestyle — Phelan subscribes to the ever-changing philosophy of the “Force” and is a member of the Temple of the Jedi Order, an online church he founded in 2005.
- A grand jury indicted A woman who shot a handgun as a man fled near Wal-Mart, on a deadly conduct charge.
- According to Texas law, a person commits deadly conduct if he or she “recklessly engages in conduct that places another in imminent danger of serious bodily injury” or if she “discharges a firearm at or in the direction of one or more individuals, or a habitation, building or vehicle.”
- Public excitement baffles Texas Tech food safety researcher