Another week, another round of ridiculous antics in the Lone Star State. Hope you enjoy the show and please subscribe on itunes!
Follow me on Twitter at @joethepleb.
- Joe and Imad disagree with BLM hecklers at Bernie Sanders Rally
- Police forum with Austin Mayor and police chief
- Unarmed Football player at dealership, cop fired.
- Jefferson statue not yet relocated, Sons of Confederates contest
- Are people upset?
- what about the other statues?
- Statue relocation delayed barring restraining order by the Texas division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
- Perry not paying campaign staff, oops!
- Abbott asking Texans to use less power
- Welcome to Texas:
- Iowa man suspected of setting car on fire at Capitol, snooping around Speaker’s apartment.
- ‘House for sale by owner because my neighbor’s a douchebag’ sign raises stakes in Texas feud