In episode 78 for the week of Aug 3rd, 2015, Imad and discuss the wonderful summer Texas Democrats are having. Is it Karma? Or is it just the natural progression of bad policies, fear mongering, and an unhealthy dose of paranoia? Either way it is all so entertaining!
Check out the podcast and let us know what you think. Our show notes are below and please subscribe on itunes.
- GOP Debates last night
- Rick Perry’s glasses didn’t make him sound smart. Fiorina stole the show with predebate, GOP establishment has fingers crossed she will replace the leading misogynist wealthy corporate hack.
- Voter ID law struck down
- Ken Paxton Indictment
- Casar: Austin is ahead of the curve on Obama’s clean power plan
- Climate Pleas From Pope, President Fall Flat in Texas
- Tx Association of Business: Once again, Texas is asked to do more than any other state in meeting the EPA’s goals for federal regulation of our energy economy.
- Judge Orders Man To Marry His Girlfriend And Write Down Bible Verses Or Go To Jail
- TX Public School Posts Made Up Quotes from Reagan, Bible, George Washington to Promote Christianity