Too many news articles I want to write about. We'll have to do a round-up to keep up:
- Rasmussen favors Republican. Nate Silver tells us why. And Chris Bowers tells us why it matters.
- State Farm is going to raise your rates — and hide those rate hikes. Charles Kuffner provides extra content: “Stiffed by State Farm.”
- Rick Perry isn't going to call a special session to challenge health care reform. Why? Because it's much easier to grandstand without one.
- Speaking of Perry, the car he sponsored for NASCAR is currently three laps behind the leader.
- From the Houston Chronicle / San Antonio Express-News: “Reaching Tier One status won't be easy — or cheap”
- Texas' educators want the State Board of Education to put a halt to teh stupid.
- Want to learn more about the awesome student loan reform that passed through Congress? The Texas Tribune is hear to help.
- 20 Social Media Resources You May Have Missed.
- Are Republicans catching up on the tech war?
What else are you reading?